Sunday, October 27, 2013

DEpissed* Rant #1 *(depressed + pissed)

I am so tired of people telling me that I'm not trying my hardest. I'm tired of people telling me that I'm not good enough. I'm tired of people telling me what I am or am not capable of. "you're on the road to failure"
"You're throwing your life away"
"You don't have the skill for that"
"You can't go anywhere with what you're 'good at'"
Anytime i hear anything close to this, I want to lock my door, curl up under my comforter, and cry for days. No one  has faith in me anymore. Not my parents, not my friends, not even my boyfriend...
Therefore, I have lost all faith in myself. It makes me want to give up and just take whatever life throws at me.
If no one, not even myself, has faith in me...then who does?

No comments:

Post a Comment